We are hiring!
The ideal candidate would have excellent organization and efficiency of daily office operations for a retail/wholesale company. From answering phones to assisting with payroll. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment. Outstanding customer service skills is a must-have!
- General business, day-to-day activities
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Interact with employees, phone and accounts as needed
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist with payroll, QuickBooks knowledge is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must be available to occasional work early mornings, late evenings and weekends
- Full Time, Office Hours: 9A-5P
To apply, please follow the directions here.
Guess who else is hiring?… Cornerstone Pie is looking for a delivery driver. We provide a company car to our drivers so you don’t have to worry about insurance or wear and tear on your personal vehicle. Compensation is minimum wage plus delivery tips. Craiglist Ad
- Must be 25+
- No tickets over the last 5 years
- Available to work evenings and weekends