D&M Coffee / Barista 2021
The D&M team is looking for genuine people who love customer service, being part of a community, and passionate about coffee. Our environment is a TEAM atmosphere and we uphold high expectations on how we treat others. D&M Coffee employees take pride in their work and presence in our local community and CWU campus.
Code of Ethics
To work for D&M Coffee you must,
• Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; state, federal and internal;
• Fair, ethical and considerate treatment of all customers, co-workers, and communities;
• Professionalism always; good eye contact with all customers and coworkers. No exception;
• Take pride in doing a quality job, never settle for mediocrity;
• Preparing all drinks and food with quality and care;
• Be willing to further your knowledge in the art of espresso-making, the coffee industry and all aspects of our customer service;
• Educate yourself with full product knowledge of our coffees, baked goods, and all aspects of D&M Coffee. By knowing more about the company and what we offer, you will be able to offer more to the customers;
• Come to work on time, prepared and ready to work;
• Promote the protection of D&M Coffee assets, co-worker confidentiality, and personal information.
As a Barista, your job will include:
• Producing the best coffee drinks in town!
• Providing locally roasted and house-made products with high-quality expectations. Minor food prep will be required.
• Excellent personable and friendly customer service.
• Being knowledgeable about our roasts and continuing education about coffee and the industry.
• Accurately processing transactions payment transactions.
• Willingness to work up to 9 hours per day (typical days will be in the 4-6 hour range) and a minimum of 16 per week.
• Ability to stand or be stationary for long periods of time, some lifting of 20-50lbs occasionally.
• Will be given additional directions from supervisors and managers throughout a shift.
Pay: $13.69 + tips
Required: Current WA State Food Handlers Permit and WA State MAST Permit, ability to complete all pre-hire paperwork. (permits may be obtained upon job offer).
Applicants are required to submit an application with all parts completed. Any application submitted with missing information will be immediately discarded. Previous work history is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.