D&M Coffee Co / Baker
D&M Coffee Company is looking for a part-time baker to join our bakery team! Someone who loves baking, being part of a community, and is passionate about food. Our environment is a TEAM atmosphere and we uphold high expectations on how we treat others. D&M Coffee employees take pride in their work and presence in our community.
Code of Ethics / To work for D&M Coffee you must,
• Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; state, federal, and internal;
• Fair, ethical and considerate treatment of all customers, co-workers, and communities;
• Professionalism always; good eye contact with all customers and coworkers. No exception;
• Take pride in doing a quality job, never settle for mediocrity;
• Preparing all drinks and food with quality and care;
• Be willing to further your knowledge in the art of espresso-making, the coffee industry, and all aspects of our customer service;
• Educate yourself with full product knowledge of our coffees, baked goods, and all aspects of D&M Coffee. By knowing more about the company and what we offer, you will be able to offer more to the customers;
• Come to work on time, prepared and ready to work;
• Promote the protection of D&M Coffee assets, co-worker confidentiality, and personal information.
Bakery Position Includes
• Approx. 20 hours a week: Thursday through Sunday, 8 AM to 2 PM;
• Baking delicious fresh-made goods for retail shops.
• Working efficiently with a tight-knit bakery crew.
• Stocking ingredients and keeping a clean workspace.
• Assist bakery manager with special orders and extra duties.
Pay: Starting at $14 hourly to $17 (based on experience) + tips
Required: Current WA State Food Handlers Permit, ability to complete all pre-hire paperwork. (permits may be obtained upon job offer). Valid WA State driver’s license and clean driving record.
Applicants are required to submit an application with all parts completed. Any application submitted with missing information will be immediately discarded. Previous work history is required.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.