Have you seen this mocktail on your social networks’ news feed lately? For some time now, the espresso tonic has been on everyone’s lips! With the return of warmer days, we thought we’d share our version of this popular iced espresso drink with you! Here is our espresso tonic!Making an espresso tonic is a simple but delicious beverage that is perfect for any occasion. You will need the following ingredients:
Making an espresso tonic is a simple but delicious beverage that is perfect for any occasion. You will need the following ingredients:
- One short double espresso (2 oz)
- 2 oz of tonic soda
- Fill the glass of your choice with ice
- Pour the tonic soda
- Pour the espresso into a container with a spout
- Pour the espresso on the back of a spoon into the tonic soda
- Enjoy a delicious mocktail!
To make the drink, first combine the espresso in a glass. Then add the tonic water and mix gently. Lastly, add a few drops of lemon juice for a tart flavor. Enjoy!