Stevia sodas. Several brands of fizzy drinks mimic popular soda flavors and contain no artificial sweeteners. Instead, these sodas use plant-based alternative sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit. They still taste similar to soda but have no sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- What diet soda does not have artificial sweeteners?
- Are there any diet drinks that dont contain aspartame?
- What drinks do not contain artificial sweeteners?
- What is the healthiest soda alternative?
- Does Dr Pepper Zero have aspartame?
- Is Diet Pepsi aspartame free now?
- What diet soda has the least amount of aspartame?
- Is there aspartame in Pepsi Zero?
What diet soda does not have artificial sweeteners?
Stevia is a naturally sweet plant that can be used to offer noncaloric sweetening. Coca-Cola Life has 35 percent fewer calories than traditional Coke and less added sugar.
Diet Soda Without Aspartame.
|Diet Sodas With Aspartame||Diet Sodas Without Aspartame|
|Pepsi Zero Sugar||Hansen’s|
Are there any diet drinks that dont contain aspartame?
Yes, we do have diet soda without aspartame! Pepsi’s diet drinks without aspartame include pepsi one, amp energy sugar free, aquafina flavorsplash, g2, propel, sobe sugar free adrenaline rush, and starbucks frappucinno light mocha and light vanilla.
What drinks do not contain artificial sweeteners?
- Club soda (seltzer) with flavored liquor, instead of rum & coke. …
- Fruit seltzer with apple cider vinegar, instead of soda or alcohol. …
- Fruit-based tea mixed with seltzer, instead of sweet tea. …
- Black coffee, instead of coffee with anything added. …
- Nut-based milk, instead of cow’s milk.
- Freshly-squeezed lemonade. …
- Sparkling water. …
- Kombucha. …
- Sparkling water with a splash of juice. …
- Maple water. …
- Fruit and herb infusions. …
- Coconut water. …
- Mineral water.
What is the healthiest soda alternative?
Cut the Cola: 10 Healthy (and Delicious) Soda Substitutes
Does Dr Pepper Zero have aspartame?
PLANO, TEXAS — Keurig Dr Pepper is debuting Dr Pepper Zero Sugar. Available in original, cherry and cream soda varieties, the soda features the brand’s signature 23 flavors with no sugar or calories. The beverages are sweetened with a blend of aspartame and acesulfame potassium.
Is Diet Pepsi aspartame free now?
Today PepsiCo announced that, starting later this year, Diet Pepsi will no longer be made with the artificial sweetener aspartame.
What diet soda has the least amount of aspartame?
Their aspartame content, in order from least to most per 8-ounce bottle: Sprite Zero (50 mg), Coke Zero (58 mg), Pepsi Max (77 mg), Diet Pepsi and Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi (111 mg and 118 mg, respectively), Diet Dr. Pepper (123 mg), Diet Coke and Caffeine-Free Coke (125 mg).
Is there aspartame in Pepsi Zero?
Pepsi Zero Sugar (sold under the names Diet Pepsi Max until early 2009 and then Pepsi Max until August 2016), is a zero-calorie, sugar-free, ginseng-infused cola sweetened with aspartame and acesulfame K, marketed by PepsiCo. It has nearly twice the caffeine of Pepsi’s other cola beverages.