D&M Coffee / Delivery Driver + Warehouse Lead
D&M Coffee Company, locally owned and operated in Ellensburg, Washington, is seeking a part-time delivery driver. This position is Monday through Friday 9 AM to 2 PM and includes a daily delivery route in Central Washington to areas in Kittitas, Yakima, and Grant Counties with a company-provided vehicle. Hours are flexible and range from 25-30 hours per week. The D&M team is looking for genuine people who love customer service, being part of a community, and passionate about coffee. Our environment is a TEAM atmosphere and we uphold high expectations on how we treat others. D&M Coffee employees take pride in their work and presence in our community.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver fresh baked goods to local retail stores
- Deliver fresh-roasted coffee and product orders to Central Washington wholesale accounts
- Organize daily product and coffee orders
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Weekly product ordering
- Maintain company provided vehicle such as oil changes, tire rotations and washes
D&M Coffee seeks the following qualities in its applicants:
- Great driving record with no infractions within the last three years
- Problem-solving skills
- Excels in customer service and creates a welcoming atmosphere for employees and customers alike
- Promptness and accuracy when completing projects
- Ability to lift 50lbs occasionally
- Ability to lift 25lbs frequently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Code of Ethics
To work for D&M Coffee you must,
• Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; state, federal, and internal;
• Fair, ethical and considerate treatment of all customers, co-workers, and communities;
• Professionalism always; good eye contact with all customers and coworkers. No exceptions;
• Take pride in doing a quality job, never settle for mediocrity;
• Be willing to further your knowledge in the art of the coffee industry and all aspects of our customer service;
• Educate yourself with full product knowledge of our coffees, baked goods, and all aspects of D&M Coffee. By knowing more about the company and what we offer, you will be able to offer more to the customers;
• Come to work on time, prepared and ready to work;
• Promote the protection of D&M Coffee assets, co-worker confidentiality, and personal information.
Starting wage: $15-$17 DOE with accrued sick leave available. To apply, please complete the attached application and submit current resume with references.
Required: Ability to complete all pre-hire paperwork. Must be able to provide a current Drivers Abstract upon request.
Applicants are required to submit an application with all parts completed. Previous work history is required.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.