D&M Coffee / Delivery Driver
D&M Coffee Company, locally owned and operated in Ellensburg, Washington, is seeking a full-time delivery driver. This position is Monday through Friday 9 AM to 4 PM and includes a daily delivery route in Central Washington to areas in Kittitas, Yakima, and Grant Counties with a company-provided vehicle. The D&M team is looking for genuine people who love customer service, being part of a community, and passionate about coffee. Our environment is a TEAM atmosphere and we uphold high expectations on how we treat others. D&M Coffee employees take pride in their work and presence in our community.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver fresh baked goods to local retail stores
- Deliver fresh-roasted coffee and product orders to Central Washington wholesale account
- Organize daily product and coffee orders
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Weekly product ordering• Maintain company provided vehicle such as oil changes, tire rotations and washes
D&M Coffee seeks the following qualities in its applicants:
- Great driving record with no infractions within the last three years
- Problem-solving skills
- Excels in customer service and creates a welcoming atmosphere for employees and customers alike
- Promptness and accuracy when completing projects and duties
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Code of Ethics
To work for D&M Coffee you must,
• Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; state, federal, and internal;
• Fair, ethical and considerate treatment of all customers, co-workers, and communities;
• Professionalism always; good eye contact with all customers and coworkers. No exceptions;
• Take pride in doing a quality job, never settle for mediocrity;
• Preparing all drinks and food with quality and care;
• Be willing to further your knowledge in the art of espresso-making, the coffee industry, and all aspects of our customer service;
• Educate yourself with full product knowledge of our coffees, baked goods, and all aspects of D&M Coffee. By knowing more about the company and what we offer, you will be able to offer more to the customers;
• Come to work on time, prepared and ready to work;
• Promote the protection of D&M Coffee assets, co-worker confidentiality, and personal information.
Starting wage: 15-18 DOE with medical, vision and vacation benefits available. To apply, please complete the attached application and submit current resume with references.
Required: Ability to complete all pre-hire paperwork, current Drivers Abstract.
Applicants are required to submit an application with all parts completed. Any application submitted with missing information will be immediately discarded. Previous work history is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.